ICISP Study Abroad Programs
There are many benefits to studying abroad on an ICISP Program:
- Experienced program creation and management
- On-going quality assessment
- Course articulation at home institution
- Registration for courses at home institution
- Program fee paid to home institution (financial aid will apply) in most cases
- Tailored experiences for students of our member institutions
There are many more study abroad opportunities offered by our member institutions that are open to all students from any other member institution.
The following are links to our member institutions' study abroad programs, a service of membership in ICISP. Please contact these institutions directly for information.
ICISP is not involved in any aspect of the Member Programs, and accepts no liability or responsibility for any aspect of the program advertising, academic planning, ancillary field trips, assessments, group leaders or any other Member Program aspect.
Belmopan, Belize: Lincoln Land Community College
Cuernavaca, Mexico: Elgin Community College
Dijon, France: Parkland College
Hyderabad, India: Oakton Community College
Kyoto, Japan: College of DuPage
Madrid, Spain: College of DuPage
Bourdeaux, France: College of DuPage